Rich Young Master-Raymond Lam | Saturday, November 04, 2006


Original:

credits: Raymondforest.
Translated: Vickie
Rich Young Master-Raymond Lam

Raymond Lam has been promoted since he started his career, he says he used seven years to have the fame he has today, and used the word "hardworking" to describe himself, just for others to notice him more, and not to think of him as using his rich background and rumors to gain fame. This rich young master who came from "Xiamen", 27 years old and lives in over 1000 feet mansion, with a 400,000 Benz. Also, he has the "big boss" Mrs. Hau Wor Li, his godmother, for support. Can't he just bascially get everything he wants? No wonder others think that this young master became a star not just for fun and for fame.

Looking back in history, Raymond's shocking background makes everyone jealous, his father, Lam Kwok Wah, owns estate companies in mainland, and has the name "Xiamen Lee Ka Sing. And Raymond himself, he majored in architecture, and was planning to help his father with business after graduating. However, Raymond chose to join the training class and was extras in several series, just to prove to others he has talents.

"When I first joined the industry, many people knew my background and always said that Raymond Lam don't need to care about the money. At that time, I was very unhappy, but I don't want to explain, so I just worked hard. I tried being a general, then being a dead body, like in 'A Threshold of an Era' I was a jail guard. I actually want to act as those extras, to give myself chances to learn."

A Promise With His Father

Raymond who is now 27, had promised that after 30, he will return to help his father and be a businessman. There's three more years left from this promise, don't think that Raymond would actually switch his career, because the results had change. According to Raymond, Father Lam is satisfied with his career and is willing to let Raymond to continue to work in the industry.
"I'm the eldest son of the Lam Family, my younger brother is younger than me by 12 years. My father has always wanted me to help with the business, but in the recent years, he had notice how serious I've been working, and became a star not just for fame. So, he had a talk with me and took back his words to let me continue my dream. It shows that my father had agreed with my views, and it made me very happy. Since I made a choice to take this path, I must walk on and try my best."

The Choice of Prince of Rumors

After joining the industry, Raymond had had rumors with Rain Li, Sonija Kwok, Sharon Chan, ect, and lately there has been rumors saying that Linda is chasing after him. Raymond himself says he wants to date, the image of his girlfriend is not important, but she must care about her family.
"I really want to date, but I haven't date in 7 years, I hope that my girlfriend will love her family, beauty is not important. I have feelings for Linda, because I wouldn't talk to her if I don't have feelings for her. However, after "Storm In a Pool", I immediately starting working on the 60 episodes one, "The Changing Times". I don't even have time to date, so a lot of directors say to me, 'Raymond, you still need some feelings in love scenes.' I thought to myself, duh! I don't have a girlfriend."

Best Friend

Raymond laughs that there's a lot of gossip in the industry, the ones that make him unhappy was when he worked hard, but others dislike him for what he does. Especially last year when he had a CD, many judge his singing, luckily there was Ron Ng to support him.
"When I was filming > in 2005, I was very down (upset). I'm the type of guy that doesn't want to talk if I'm unhappy. A lot of seniors saw me like this and try to talk to me. Until one day, I "clicked" as if I finally got over it, and I was relaxed. In the industry, I'm very good friends with Ron Ng, maybe because of our age. We love to play video games, and have lots of topics to talk about, so I really cherish this friend."

Epilogue: Girl Killer

Raymond has the quality of a woman's "Prince Charming": Handsome, rich, sweet-talker. If you ask him about his rumors with Linda, he would admit he has feelings for her, but having feelings means talking only. To change the focus, Raymond suddenly looked at me and says he has feelings for me and that's why we were able to talk for this long. As a girl, I of course fainted, but sorry, Mr. Lam, it's because of work, that's why we "talked".
---------------------------------------------
vickie: this will be edited later..after im done with hwk
WS: hello everyone! just dropping by! ha ha, Raymond LURVES Ron ^^

Added*** vickie: ok, i added the epilogue. lols. yeahh. winter_stargirl's RIGHT. raymond LURVES ron. lmaoo=]

WS: Ha ha, we're so mean, teasing Raymond!!!! But it's okay, just love as in friends love, nothing more!! As much as Ron might want!! Ha ha, just kidding, Ron only likes Raymond as a friend too! ^^

*************************
Created at 12:00 AM
*************************

 
About The Beehive

Hi! If you're some lost little bee who stumbled by this blog by accident, don't worry, because we're all friendly people! By "we," I mean myself, Winter_Stargirl, my lovely sister Vickie and all the other little bees, or rather, fans of Raymond Lam that hang around this beehive! We're all about Raymond Lam at this blog, everything from news to pictures to videos! Drooling already? Well wipe it away! There's still heaps to check out!

Welcome to The Beehive!

Updates
 

[THE BEEHIVE FORUM]
{RECRUITING MODS}
Read more here!

Winter_Stargirl: Surprise, surprise! New layout ^^ It's kinda random, but hope you guys still like it! It doesn't particularly match the upcoming celebrations of Christmas and New Year, though; perhaps I can try and make one for Chinese New Year? A gold and red colour scheme?

About him ...

Raymond Lam a shining actor in the Hong Kong Entertainment Industry, under the management of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB). More of his information can be found at online encyclopaedias such as Wikipedia -  have fun reading!

Schedule

| Schedule |
(Last updated: 04/12/2006)

Raymond's work schedule, for those interested in knowing when he'll make public appearances!

Latest information
 

Raymond's new official website: Fung Forever.

Raymond has just wrapped up all filming for 40-episode grand production, Tong Sam Fung Bo (Heart of Greed), co-staring with Linda Chung.

| Click here for more information |
(Last updated: 09/09/2006)

Raymond has begun the filming of another grand production, Sui Yuet Fung Wan (The Drive of Life), with a leading role. The producer is confirmed to be Tommy Leung and he will be co-starring with Charmaine Sheh and Myolie Wu.

| Click here for more information |
(Last updated: 28/09/2006)

Current and Upcoming Series
  • The Master of Tai Chi
  • The New Breath of Love
  • Heart of Greed
  • The Drive of Life

TagBoard

The Beehive thanks ...
Fung's Label, Raymond's previous official website and its webmistress, Sasa, for providing so much of Raymond's news and information. Without FL, many of Raymond's fans would've been like little losties, without any clue as to where to find Raymond's news. FL kept us informed and updated for a total of 2 years. It officially closed on the 21st August 2006, but I would still always remember it.

52raymond.com, also known as the Lam House. It was my source of Raymond's media. The fans there updated new clips or songs of Raymond's very quickly. It was a brilliant forum, a true home to Raymond's fans. It officially closed on the 1st September 2006, but I would still always remember it.

Vickie. She's my beautiful Net friend with a strong command of the Chinese language and very frequently she helps me with translations. She's also excellent when it comes to graphics and even though I haven't actually used any of her graphics in The Beehive, I still thought that it was worth mentioning.

Expectations of fans

If you want to repost any materials from this blog, please remember to credit. Mentioning The Beehive and the name of the translator would be courteous.

Affiliates

Previous Posts

Archive
Credits

Creator Page -> Blog Create

Blogskins
Blogger
Stock.XCHNG

By the way ...

Best viewed 1024 by 768, in Internet Explorer.