Raymond and Linda Share a Second Kiss | Saturday, September 09, 2006


//Credits: Raymond's Forest (translated by Winter_Stargirl - finally! Ha ha!)

Sing Tao

In the series, Sweetheart Tempest, Raymond Lam can be considered as been lucky because of the limitless of love. He has a love relationship with Yoyo Mung and Linda Chung, and the night before, he and Linda were on the streets North Point filming a kissing scene. Linda hasn’t had much experience with dating, but luckily Raymond is rich in experience and could lead her into the series. The scene was very romantic.

The storyline told of how Linda and Raymond had a fight and were close to the point of breaking up, but afterwards Linda was told a story from Raymond’s mother, and found out that Raymond’s deceased father liked to play the saxophone. Not only did she forgive Raymond, but she also worked hard to learn how to play the saxophone. On the day of his birthday, she went missing, but it turned out that she downstairs of Raymond’s house playing the saxophone to give him a surprise. Raymond was touched, and Linda even cried upon hearing Raymond’s words. The two then embraced and romantically kissed, but Linda couldn’t cry for the scene and so they had to use an eyedropper to be able to complete the filming.

Even though Linda has had a kiss scene with Raymond before, but this time she still felt awkward. She expressed that although she has kissed Ron Ng, Steven Ma, Benny Chan, Frankie Lam, Ekin Cheng and Raymond Lam, the majority of them were only pecks, with the kisses with Ron and Raymond being the only true, passionate kisses. Also, she hasn’t dated that many times in real-life, so she hasn’t got much experience.

Linda said, “I almost died from embarrassment the first time filming a passionate kiss scene with Ron Ng! I kept on curving my waist away from him, trying to avoid him. Now I’ve improved a bit, but I’m still shy. I’m too much like a little girl, thinking that kissing should only be between close people. Since my work requires filming intimate scenes, then I’d learn to be professional, hopefully I’d quickly become more mature and so the outcome would be a bit more natural.”

On the other hand, Raymond was very professional, and even chewed some gum beforehand, building his mood. He expressed that there will be more intimidate scenes, all thanks to the producer. He plays a lawyer in the series, but only has two or three court scenes, making him a lawyer with only the responsibility of dating. He would also be involved in a love square with Moses Chan, Yoyo Mung and Linda.

Before, when he was still in school, he learnt how to play the clarinet. Asking whether or not he would teach Linda to play the saxophone, he expressed that one of the members of the crew lent out his saxophone and also personally demonstrated the use, so there was no need for him to go through the trouble of explaining.

Sing Pao

The night before, Raymond Lam and Linda Chung were filming an exterior scene for Lau Ka Ho’s new series, Sweetheart Tempest. The scene was about Linda especially playing the saxophone for Raymond to celebrate his birthday, and afterwards, the two, without stopping themselves, embraced and kissed.

This has already been there second kiss in this series. When the reporters requested for the two to stand together for a photo, Linda immediately said “Okay,” but Raymond actually said, “No,” causing the reporters to have to wait until midnight for this kiss of the century.

Raymond expressed that this was already the second kiss with Linda, and also that there would be more to come. Laughing, he said, “I don’t know why there are so many kissing scenes. Brother Ka Ho (the producer) probably invited me just to film kissing scenes, ha ha ha.” Even though Raymond plays the role of a lawyer in the series, but he only has two or three court scenes, and laughed that he was a lawyer whose only responsibility was to date. Asking whether or not he has even learned to play the saxophone, he said, “When I was at school I’ve learned to play the clarinet before, but I’ve already forgotten it all completely. But we have members of our crew who actually knows how to play.”

Practically having to kiss in every series

As to Linda, she said that she’s had to kiss in almost every series, and admitted that she felt embarrassed, because kissing is something that only close people would do. She also mentioned that she has no experience towards dating, but because it’s her work, she would do it professionally and hopes that she can become a bit more mature quickly so that in the future, she would feel more natural when doing kissing scenes, and not feel awkward.

She also mentioned how she has filmed kissing scenes with Ron Ng, Ekin Cheng and Moses Chan. Besides Ron Ng, all the other kisses were simply pecks, but this time’s kiss with Raymond is much more passionate. Raymond is indeed lucky with boundless love.

Oriental Daily

The night before, Linda Chung and Raymond Lam filmed a kissing scene for their new series, Sweetheart Tempest. Raymond, who had has experience before, appeared relaxed, and even brought chewing gum with him to rid bad breath, extremely professional.

As to Linda, who has only been in the industry for two years and has filmed many series, as well as having had kissing scenes with Ron Ng, Steven Ma, Benny Chan, Frankie Lam and Ekin Cheng, she was still embarrassed doing kissing scenes and said, “This should be done with close people! Besides the first kiss with Ron and this kiss with Raymond, the others were just pecks. But since this is work, I have to be professional and I hope that my acting skills will improve quickly, that way I won’t feel as embarrassed. (Didn’t you used to date?) I’ve had little dates, so I don’t have much experience!”

The Sun

The night before, Linda Chung and Raymond Lam filmed a second kiss scene for series Sweetheart Tempest. After joining the entertainment industry, Linda has had kissing scenes with Steven Ma, Benny Chan, Frankie Lam, Ron Ng and Ekin Cheng, but she still felt awkward, saying, “This time it’s a passionate kiss! This kind of thing should only be done with people close to you! Hopefully that the more I do it, the more used to it I’d get and so I won’t feel uncomfortable anymore.” And Raymond prepared for the scene by chewing gum to rid bad breath.

Ming Pao



Raymond Lam and Linda Chung arrived at North Point yesterday night to proceed with the filming of their new series, Sweetheart Tempest. The scene told of how Linda played the saxophone then and there for the birthday boy, Raymond, causing him to be incredibly happy. Afterwards, they embraced and even kissed. During the filming, the two of them appeared professional and not at all awkward.

The Seventh Co-Star

Before the scene, when asked if filming kiss scene will make her feel uncomfortable, Linda said, “Every series I’ve filmed included a kissing scene. Raymond is my seventh co-star, yet I still feel awkward, after all, this kind of thing you should only do with people close to you.”

Developing a Love Square

Raymond expressed that every time he films a kissing scene, he would chew some gum beforehand, and this time was no exception. “This is my second kiss with Linda, afterwards there’d be even more. Even though I’m a lawyer in this series, but I’ve only had two or three scenes in court. I don’t know if the producer invited me in this series to only to kiss people and act as a layer who’s sole responsibility is to date!” He laughed that the love relationship in this series is rather complicated, with a love square between himself, Moses Chan, Linda Chung and Yoyo Mung – incredibly complicated!

Reporter: Leung Siu Ming

*************************
Created at 10:40 AM
*************************

 
About The Beehive

Hi! If you're some lost little bee who stumbled by this blog by accident, don't worry, because we're all friendly people! By "we," I mean myself, Winter_Stargirl, my lovely sister Vickie and all the other little bees, or rather, fans of Raymond Lam that hang around this beehive! We're all about Raymond Lam at this blog, everything from news to pictures to videos! Drooling already? Well wipe it away! There's still heaps to check out!

Welcome to The Beehive!

Updates
 

[THE BEEHIVE FORUM]
{RECRUITING MODS}
Read more here!

Winter_Stargirl: Surprise, surprise! New layout ^^ It's kinda random, but hope you guys still like it! It doesn't particularly match the upcoming celebrations of Christmas and New Year, though; perhaps I can try and make one for Chinese New Year? A gold and red colour scheme?

About him ...

Raymond Lam a shining actor in the Hong Kong Entertainment Industry, under the management of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB). More of his information can be found at online encyclopaedias such as Wikipedia -  have fun reading!

Schedule

| Schedule |
(Last updated: 04/12/2006)

Raymond's work schedule, for those interested in knowing when he'll make public appearances!

Latest information
 

Raymond's new official website: Fung Forever.

Raymond has just wrapped up all filming for 40-episode grand production, Tong Sam Fung Bo (Heart of Greed), co-staring with Linda Chung.

| Click here for more information |
(Last updated: 09/09/2006)

Raymond has begun the filming of another grand production, Sui Yuet Fung Wan (The Drive of Life), with a leading role. The producer is confirmed to be Tommy Leung and he will be co-starring with Charmaine Sheh and Myolie Wu.

| Click here for more information |
(Last updated: 28/09/2006)

Current and Upcoming Series
  • The Master of Tai Chi
  • The New Breath of Love
  • Heart of Greed
  • The Drive of Life

TagBoard

The Beehive thanks ...
Fung's Label, Raymond's previous official website and its webmistress, Sasa, for providing so much of Raymond's news and information. Without FL, many of Raymond's fans would've been like little losties, without any clue as to where to find Raymond's news. FL kept us informed and updated for a total of 2 years. It officially closed on the 21st August 2006, but I would still always remember it.

52raymond.com, also known as the Lam House. It was my source of Raymond's media. The fans there updated new clips or songs of Raymond's very quickly. It was a brilliant forum, a true home to Raymond's fans. It officially closed on the 1st September 2006, but I would still always remember it.

Vickie. She's my beautiful Net friend with a strong command of the Chinese language and very frequently she helps me with translations. She's also excellent when it comes to graphics and even though I haven't actually used any of her graphics in The Beehive, I still thought that it was worth mentioning.

Expectations of fans

If you want to repost any materials from this blog, please remember to credit. Mentioning The Beehive and the name of the translator would be courteous.

Affiliates

Previous Posts

Archive
Credits

Creator Page -> Blog Create

Blogskins
Blogger
Stock.XCHNG

By the way ...

Best viewed 1024 by 768, in Internet Explorer.