Transcript of the 9 min "The New Breath of Love" Trailer | Thursday, January 04, 2007
Clip Credit: Fung Forever Translated by: Vickie Rearranaged by: Kat [[Note: I translated it all through the MSN chat Kat, Julia, Jamie and I were having, and I was lazy to copy and paste..so Kat helped me edit some and rearrange the whole thing..THANKS jie]] (Oh, the parenthesis is Kat and my comments)
Clip starts out with an overview of the clip.
Japanese singer starts singing…look at the background, you can see Raymond hugging Tammy ^^.
Ady: Do you still remember what day is today? Ray: What is today? Ady [squeezes Ray‘s face]: Today is Chinese Valentine’s Day! Don’t tell me…you don’t remember how important this is to us!
Tammy and Alex walking out from building. Tammy drops files.
Scene: Ray and Tammy at a restaurant Tammy: How old are you? Ray: Hmm…how about you? Tammy: 30 Ray: I’m 30 too! Tammy: Really? What a coincidence…you are 30 too!
Tammy catches a taxi at the same time with Alex and same taxi.
Scene: Ray and Ady at a restaurant Ray: Of course I remember…we met 7 years ago on Chinese Valentine’s Day.
Ady gives a peck on Ray’s cheek…
Scene: Tammy + Alex Alex: It’s you again Ms. Lam? Tammy: Oh, it’s you again…Mr. Wong…
Scene: Train Alex: Sorry…excuse me… Ray: Mister…you know I can sue you for sexual harassment? Alex: Mister, I already apologized to this lady, what else do you want? Tammy: I’m okay. Ray: You have to give a more sincere apology… Alex: What sincere apology? I apologized already. Ray: You didn’t only touch her, you kissed her! (Vickie: This scene is funny XD Jamie loved this scene^^)
Scene: Ray drawing Ady speaking to Tammy (talks about Tammy): Depressed looking eyes…pale white face..just like Ai Lin [Name of Painting] (Vickie: It is this painting that Ray wants to draw for many years..)
Scene: Alex grabs Tammy’s hand Alex: I know that I’m not romantic…but I truly am serious with you.
Scene: Alex and Ray. Ray: We signed the contract in the morning and now they changed their minds in the afternoon. Just tell me the truth, are there other companies fighting over this business or do they just don’t like us?
Scene: Construction site Alex: I’m the producer of this construction. I’m here to promise you guys, I will do some arrangement to this.
Scene: Ady + short haired girl at a bar (Kat: Vickie couldn’t pronounce Ray’s character’s name so I’ll just put Ray…) (Vickie: I'm sorry..Mandarin pronounciation = bad) Short haired girl to Ady: Lisa, in your group of friends…who do you like the most? Ady: Ray la… Short haired girl: Ray?
Scene: Tammy and Short haired girl Short haired girl: You can’t be with Ray… Tammy: Why are you so against Ray and me? Short haired girl: I dated Ray before. I understand this guy…
Scene: Ray and Short haired girl at a restaurant Short haired girl: You can find any type of girl out there, you don’t need Tammy. Ray: Our situation before is different to Tammy and mine. Short haired girl: Tammy is my closest friend…I don’t want to see her hurt.
Scene: Ray fighting at the bar and then to Ray and Tammy Tammy: How did you get hurt? Ray (takes Tammy’s hand and places on his chest): These injuries are nothing…here (my heart) is injured the most…(Kat: *sniff* beautiful!)(Vickie: *fainted*) Ray: I just want to ask you…do you want to be with me?
Music plays………………………………
Scene: Alex and Tammy at a restaurant Alex to Tammy: Can you please plant this…in the garden near my house, because I like it.
Scene: Ray and Tammy on the phone Ray: There’s a novel that said…Fate has to be missed a couple of times in order to meet that person. Tammy: There’s a lot of coincidence in life… Both Ray and Tammy: Two parallel lines will meet one day. (Vickie: My favorite line)
Ray gets slap by Tammy.
Next scenes are between some other actors/actresses…hehe…let’s just focus on Ray, Tammy, Alex, and Ady only yea? LOL!
Scene: Alex and Tammy Girl: Mr. Wong, Mr. Wong, what are you doing standing outside???
Alex holds up a cloth saying: Tammy, please marry me. Tammy’s paper: I already have a boyfriend…and he is Ray.
An accident happens
Scene: Balloons appears with piano playing with other scenes of Ray and Tammy (Kat: And there’s that one scene where there was a picture of Tammy sleeping on Ray’s shoulder and him leaning on her…sleeping…while listening to HIS I-Pod^^)(Vickie: They were listening to David's Find Youself..AHHH!!! =D)
Ray speaking in the background: Every time I’m with Tammy…I will think of Alex Short haired girl(?): If you mind Alex…that means Tammy owns a very important place in your heart. Tammy: We get along very well…it’s like in this world I can’t find another guy that understands me this well. Short haired girl (again I think?): If you guys are attracted to one another…then why can’t you be more close to him?
And….the bed breaks…laughters (Kat: LOL! And yay! We can hear “Ray’s” manly laugh!! Heehehe! And yea Vickie, you’re right…it is Tammy…me bad!)
Next scenes are between some other actors/actresses
Scene: Engagement/Wedding party (Kat: Doesn’t it look like a wedding? Vickie says that it is an engagement party. What a weird engagement party..)
Girl: This engagement party…my parents are especially happy about it, but they think that before we marry, we should sign this before the marriage agreement.
Scene: At the aquarium Some guy: They didn’t even bite you…why are you so excited? Ady: They don’t bite me…I bite them. You know I love to eat fish. Seeing these things…I’m soo happy. [She then sees Ray and Tammy walking away] Some guy: These fish are for viewing, not for eating.
Scene: Ady and Tammy talking seriously *Full House music plays* (Vickie: Jamie's fav><") Ady: You understand Ray? Tammy: What do you mean? Ady: You love Ray? Scene: Ady talking to Ray, Alex was there with his fiance Ady: I’m not telling you to break up with your girlfriend, you still can’t accept me?
Scene: Alex and Ray talking, Ray walks away Alex: Because I don’t want to be unhappy because of you.
Next scene is about some guy and girl.
Scene: Alex and his fiance Alex: Why are you drinking so much? Girl: Alex, the baby is fake…the before marriage contract is fake…
*Music plays* (Vickie: AH, i love this song. anyone has it?)
Scene: Ray films Tammy…scenes of Ray and Tammy…Alex, Ady Raining…Ray and Tammy....Ray piggybacks Ady.
Scene: Ray opens the door…it’s Tammy…Ady comes..Tammy feels like crying…
Scene: Ray, Tammy, and Alex at a restaurant Ray to Alex: Tammy and I are different types of people…but I know…that I can add more colors to her life.(Kat: SOOO HEART MELTING!!) (Vickie: *DROOL*) Tammy to Alex: You can’t force love…
Scene: Alex and his fiance Fiance: I miss you…I’m wrong…let us start again… Alex: Sophia
Scene: Alex and Tammy walking Alex to Tammy: After Sophia returns…it’ll only make me think of you more.
Scene: Back to the Ray, Tammy, and Alex at a restaurant Alex: I bless you two here… Alex to Ray: I hope you can give her happiness.
Alex leaves.
Scene: Ray, Ady, and Tammy Ray at the door, Ady wants to come in but Ray tries to stop her…Tammy shows up from the room buttoning up…(Vickie: haha, it's after the bed scene)
Scene: Hotel lobby (?) Ray: I have something to say to you… Ady: I already know what you have to say! I don’t want to hear you talk…I don’t want to listen! Ray: Don’t be like this…
Ady faints.
Ray (yells): LISA (Ady)! CALL THE AMBULANCE!
Scene: Ray and Ady on the couch Ady: Your game with her still didn’t end yet…? Ray: It’s not a game between Tammy and me…I’m serious Ady: Then what’s our relationship about? Ray: Our’s is like a family relationship… (Kat: So…he only sees her as a mui…but dated her…-.-”)(Vickie: wat a player XD)
Ady cries…more flashbacks….hospital scenes…balloons…
Scene: Alex and Short haired girl Short haired girl: What’s wrong between you and Ray? Alex: We argued because of Tammy.
Scenes of Ray and Tammy having their romantic moment pops in…
Short haired girl: What you mean is…you won’t give up on Tammy? Alex: Before Tammy gets her true happiness/love…I won’t give up on her…
Ends……..Ray and Tammy crying…….song ends…
(Kat: awwwwww…*sniff*….seeing Raymond crying makes me want to cry…you Vickie? LOL! Vickie: I CRIED TOO MUCH, ESP on NEW YR><" but yeah, I felt like crying-_-") ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Vickie: Enjoy it;] To Download it...Visit the Post Dated Januaray 2nd! Download it before it expires!
WANNA WATCH IT HUH? LMAO. I'm like searching all over the net for the ending. XD..im not telling u guys tho..so SHH..cuz i dont kno if im right or not. Maybe when I get the book, which I don't know when yet..lols
*************************
Created at 3:07 PM
*************************
|
|
About The Beehive
Hi! If you're some lost little bee who stumbled by this blog by accident, don't worry, because we're all friendly people! By "we," I mean myself, Winter_Stargirl, my lovely sister Vickie and all the other little bees, or rather, fans of Raymond Lam that hang around this beehive! We're all about Raymond Lam at this blog, everything from news to pictures to videos! Drooling already? Well wipe it away! There's still heaps to check out!
Welcome to The Beehive!
Updates
[THE BEEHIVE FORUM] {RECRUITING MODS} Read more here!
Winter_Stargirl: Surprise, surprise! New layout ^^ It's kinda random, but hope you guys still like it! It doesn't particularly match the upcoming celebrations of Christmas and New Year, though; perhaps I can try and make one for Chinese New Year? A gold and red colour scheme?
|
About him ...
Raymond Lam a shining actor in the Hong Kong Entertainment
Industry, under the management of Television Broadcasts
Limited (TVB). More of his information can be found at online encyclopaedias
such as Wikipedia -
have fun reading!
Schedule
| Schedule |
(Last updated: 04/12/2006)
Raymond's work schedule, for those interested in knowing when he'll make public appearances!
Latest information
Raymond's new official website: Fung
Forever.
Raymond has just wrapped up all filming for 40-episode grand production, Tong Sam Fung Bo
(Heart of Greed), co-staring with Linda Chung.
| Click here for more information | (Last updated:
09/09/2006) Raymond has begun the filming of
another grand production, Sui Yuet Fung Wan (The
Drive of Life), with a
leading role. The producer is confirmed to be Tommy
Leung and he will be co-starring with Charmaine Sheh and
Myolie Wu.
| Click here for more information | (Last updated:
28/09/2006)
|
Current and Upcoming Series
- The Master of Tai Chi
- The New Breath of Love
- Heart of Greed
- The Drive of Life
The Beehive thanks ...
Fung's Label, Raymond's previous official website and its
webmistress, Sasa, for providing so much of Raymond's news and
information. Without FL, many of Raymond's fans would've been
like little losties, without any clue as to where to find
Raymond's news. FL kept us informed and updated for a total of
2 years. It officially closed on the 21st August 2006, but I
would still always remember it.
52raymond.com, also known as the Lam House.
It was my source of Raymond's media. The fans
there updated new clips or songs of Raymond's very quickly. It
was a brilliant forum, a true home to Raymond's fans. It
officially closed on the 1st September 2006, but I would still
always remember it.
Vickie. She's my beautiful Net friend with a strong command of the
Chinese language and very frequently she helps me with
translations. She's also excellent when it comes to graphics
and even though I haven't actually used any of her graphics in
The Beehive, I still thought that it was worth mentioning.
|
Expectations of fans
If you want to repost any materials from this blog, please remember to credit. Mentioning The Beehive and the name of the translator would be courteous.
Affiliates
Previous Posts
Archive
Credits
Creator
Page -> Blog Create Blogskins
Blogger
Stock.XCHNG
By the way ...
Best viewed 1024 by 768, in Internet Explorer.
|
|