Radio Interview | Monday, August 28, 2006


Download Interview | Thanks vickie and Raymond's Forest

Translated transcript of the radio interview, by vickie:

NOTE: I'm sorry, but there might be errors in this translation. It's too long, so I don't have the time to re read it.-____-" SORRY!

H: Host S: Sharon F: Fung

H: Pretty 3 People Interview, this month was a fun month, because we have Sharon Chan.

S: Hello Ar Mow (Cat)

H: I notice that you have a lot of brothers and sisters. The one today is another one of your gor (older brothers)

S: Today's is the important guest, also my gor...Lin Feng(Lam Fung in Mandarin)

F: Hello everyone, it's also my honor to be here, today's the last episode.

S: I purposely put you last, you know. I know that your schedule quite tight (F: It's okay) but thanks to our manager, Candy Ma.

H: Why is he your gor? Compared to Christine Ng, isn't he younger? Isn't he her son (God-son since Twin of Brothers)?

F: Christine and I are because of Twin of Brothers, we were very close and she loved Ron and I, and ar mui (little sister---Sharon) was because we have the same manager.

S: Yeah, so we are like brothers and sisters, came from the same group. (F: don't believe the newspapers) Yeah, rumors are fake.

H: I'll ask about rumors later, the one with Kenneth Ma is more true

S: Wah!

F: I want to hear about this one.

H: We'll make Kenneth talk, and we'll record for you. So Sharon, how are you with this gor? Ah, look at her, only blinking!

F: Don't know what to say....(laughs)

H: You can tell how true is it....(Sharon+Kenneth). It's our last episode, you can say whatever you want.

S: Speak from the bottom of our hearts.

H: Let's ask Sharon, giving you a chance, asking Lam Fung later, what do you think about the brother and sister relationship between you and your gor?

S: We knew each other for many years, came into the industry at almost the same time (beginning of career....). But we didn't know each other because of filming, but met each other when we were hanging out with our friends. At that time, we were not very close, until the recent two years. We have the same manager, plus we worked together in severral series.

F: Filmed "The Last Breakthrough"

S: "Survior's Law" I guess counts.

F+S: "Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion"

S: We've spent two years together, two years always sticking to each other. Our closest time was in Beijing. We were filming "Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion", went through a lot and took care of each other.

F: We were in Beijing for 3 or more months.

S: Before in Africa, "The Last Breakthrough" was one month, very happy at that time. We were together for together, not together but like in working.

F: Unlike Hong Kong, after filming we go home, but like we would eat together, if we film in other places.

S: Plus, if I'm sick or something, this gor is very nice. I still remember when we were in Beijing, I was always sick, so he brought a doctor to my room. (F: The "magical doctor") The doctor was an excellent doctor. We still have a lot of those moments to keep our relationship. This year, we have the same manager, so we always work together. (F: This is fate, to have the same manager). We can support each other, just like with Christine Ng, very close.

H: One family, very nice, can film into those family series, like Dai Si Doi [dont remember the name]. I want to ask, were you guys ever couples in any of the series you guys worked together with?

F+S: "The Last Breakthrough"

F: "The Last Breakthrough...(S: You don't like me) She likes me, and was my patient.

H: But, a handsome guy and a beautiful girl, don't you guys have feelings for each other? (Sharon laughs in embarassment) Let's ask Lam Fung first, she's a pretty girl, tall, great body shape, and sweet...

F: No matter how I look at her, I still think she is my mui (younger sister)

H: From the beginning....

S: Definitely, no other thoughts.

F: no...

H: Like Christine Ng, first saw her and thought she's a mother?

F: no, actually I think she's a really good ka jeh (older sister)

H: Then the one next to you is a good mui. Then when you guys chat, would you tell your secrets to each other?

F: hm....which level....

H: Would you know what girls your gor likes?

S: Of course.

F: Huh? I don't even know myself.

H: Don't worry, she won't burst it out.

S: I won't say anything....

F: But I really am not sure myself.

S: I only know what you like...

F: You know what types of girls I like..

S: Like, I know his favorites, I think in our group, I'm like a little caretaker, I care for money, eat, shopping places, so I'm like a little secretary, Mr. Lam would ask me too....

F: This family relies on her~

H: Then how does this caretaker care for you? Check on how much allowance you have or where to go to have fun?

F: No, like if we discover a good place to eat at, our family would good.

S: Yes, I might be in charged of booking a room, etc. And then to serve this Siu Ye (Master)

H: Is this siu ye very picky?

S: Yeah, siu ye is actually very picky (F: I have expectations) yeah, have expectations, but really stands up for me whenever I need help.

H: Like when others hurt you, then he'll help you?

S: Whenever I'm unhappy, I call him 4 or 5am in the morning, he would pick up if he's not sleeping, and would talk to me. Of course, I'm not like this everyday, but I remember these memories, and only a good gor gor would do this, if not they will just hang up on me.

H: Why do you love this mui so much?

F: Well, it's respect. She treats me good, I treat her good, it's very normal. Our whole group is actually very close, so whenever we have questions, we would discuss it together.

H: Discuss? There's a feeling of love in there. After commercials, we'll hear how much this mui mui knows her gor gor.

(commercial break)

H: Back to Pretty 3 People Interview, we have our guest host Sharon Chan (S: Yes~) and our guest today, Lam Fung (F: no~). Just before, mui mui said she knows a lot of this gor gor, even his actual life, well then what types of girls do you think he'll like?

S: He likes tall, long hair, and girls that would be dumb at times, not too smart. I'm repeating his interviews....and then, and then, I think he would like girls that can be brought out to the public and can cook at home.

F: If she's tall and acts like someone who needs care, then she must be hunchback?!

H: You are tall, if you are only 5 ft 4, that's a different story.

S: I think he doesn't like bilibala (nosy) girls.... (Fung agrees), He wouldn't like me, everyone knows why, because I'm very loud, very happy, so he treats me only like a sister. Very annoying, like totally lost the thoughts of a girlfriend. He likes girls that are like smart, but can't be too smart in front of him.

F: Have to be smarter than me in a way...

S: Like cooking?

F: Cooking, maybe I'm better at it.

H: In which area do you want your girlfriend to be smarter or better than you at?

F: As long as there's one thing that she knows more than I do, maybe....so I think it would be someone outside of the industry, probably not in the industry. Inside the industry (H: Outside...) Outside the industry, she might learn something that I haven't.

H: For example, typing faster than you..

F: I will from learn from her...

H: For example, if she can peel an orange better than you, would that consider as great?

F: Yeah, because I don't really know how to peel an orange.

S: I think he'll like outside of the industry more...

H: mhmm, I understand, this already skip my next question. I was about to ask him in the industry, who would fit as his type of girls.

F: I knew it, so I quickly close the door (meaning he blocked her question)

H: Yeah, closed all the way...

S: He's very good at it (avoiding questions)

H: Since you are so busy, how do you meet other girls?

F: Othere girls....that's why I can't meet one right now...

S: This answer again!

F: It's the truth, you should know, or why would I have time to be with you guys

S: Of course I know, see us everyday.

H: Does this gor gor like girls easily?

S: Not really, if he's compared with Joel Chan...

H : If Joel Chan likes 10, then Lam Fung will like 1, right?

S: Because Joel actually came before...

H: Why are you not talking? Are you agreeing with me?

F: No comment.

S: Can't betray brother.

H: Then do you think it's hard for you to like a girl?

F: umm, how do I say it.....not really. I can have feelings for a girl easily, but if I'm really serious to say I "like" her, then I would consider a lot of other stuff. I'm very picky.

S: Yes he is.

H: Like consider what?

F: Daily life stuff...

S: If they can continue the relationship...

F: Yeah, a lot a lot....

H: You'll think about whether she likes thin covers or thick covers, etc.

F: Yeah, but basically, I never get to know a girl that well, and it gets stopped. Basically, there's no time to understand a girl.

H: Would you think that it's sad, or do you think that for Lam Fung, love can be last place?

F: Yeah, it's been like this, my life is very completed.

S: Yes, He's like that. He's life has been so busy, besides dramas. Well his dramas have been overlapping, came back from the Mainlands and continued filming. He spends his spare time with his, or stay at home to practice singing, memorzing scripts. I don't even know how he's going to meet a girl, I'm worried,well even though I don't have a boy either. How are we going to be like? I think we'll have to wait when we are older...

F: Not a big deal, not in a hurry.

S: Right now, our job is the most important.

H: Both of your schedules are so packed, if you guys date at this time, it would become another thing to worry about.

F: yeah, it would.

S: We are very happy now, filled up with jobs, not because we are lonely or anything...

F: Just to fill up....jobs and friends can replace love..

S: And love might hurt you, but friends won't ...not all of a sudden, and family always love you, so very happy. Don't want to date right now, do you want to?

F: ah......to tell you the truth, I do!

S: Eh?

H: Why?

F: But humans are like this, if you don't have it, you would want it. But thinking deeper, I don't want one, don't want to worry about it.

S: Besides, when he's out, walking, all the girls looking at him would faint, even the waiters....no waitress, (H: waiter is possible too, we can't stop it). It's ture, when I go to Mainland with him, it'll take forever to leave after a meal, because all the girls want autographs and pictures. I always told him not to use those eyes to look at people. (F: what?)

H: His eyes have electricity

S: His eyes does have eletricity, but he doesn't do it on purpose. It's him, I said his eyes have problems.

F: I have far sight, near sight, and astigmatism. (S: Don't wear glasses..-__-" ), so i have to focus when I look at things.

H: Let me ask you Sharon, out of your close friends, Kenneth Ma, Joel Chan, Lam Fung, whose eyes would electrocute people the most?

S: Him!

F: That is Lam Fung....

S: I already took Joel out of the list, because ar gor....(F: I'm not strong) What? Your eyes are not strong? Very very strong for elecocuting people.

H: Michael Tong and him, who's "stronger"?

S: Different feeling, Michael's feeling is "WOW! very muscular"

F: When I filmed series with him, I didn't go "WOW..."

S: I think he is the very healthy, strong type.

F: I think he's careful with people and things.

S: That I don't know...

F: When I worked with him, I thought he was easy to talk to.

S: Did he make you laugh?

F: I think he can make others happy and easy to communicate.

S: Different type of electricity, different number of watts. He is more for younger girls, and Michael's more for older women.

H: Totally understand...

(After playing "Realize")

H: Just then was Lam Fung's "Realize". We actually had a fun time chatting behind the microphone with Lam Fung and Sharon Chan here. Who else is in you guys' "gourp"? How happy that you both are in the same "group"...

F: With who?

S: Bernice Liu, Winie Shum, all girls, only he's a guy.

H: That's nice, will they annoy you?

F: It's....okay..

H: Besides being happy, both of them are very hardworking, going for different opportunities. Try talking about this, as a partner, or a friend, how would you guys rate each other on working or what do you like in him or her?

F: Let me talk about this mui first. First, she's very hardworking, very hardworking....don't laugh yet, very hardworking. She would join different acting courses. I'm from the actors training course, but she never was trained, so she signed up for Mr. Chim's class. When I was in training school, Mr. Chim came for two weeks, those two weeks were so fun, besides fun, we could also learn. She loves to learn, preparing the scripts and everything, I think that's a thing that every actor should have.

S: Thanks for praising me.

H: Then what else you think mui mui needs to improve upon?

F: What she can improve on....

H: Or maybe something that mui mui is too stubborn about... that made herself suffer...

F: She's a happy person, outgoing, so she easily put her happy mood into her characters, which makes her voice higher.

H: Too high, tone problem right?

F: tone, yes. This thing....this thing is actually my problem also, when filming love scenes, maybe not enough experience, so I still can't really protray it well.

S: Never tried it, don't really know how to act it out...

F: I think love scenes (S: Watch more other series....) is harder than friendship scenes or family scenes.

H: Have to search for the feeling, date more the both of you.

F: Can't just find one

S: Yes, we have to pick.

H: True, high expectations. Ok, mui mui, what makes you admire your gor gor, and where can gor gor improve on?

S: There are lots of things he's good at. For example, singing, I think in TVB, he's the first. In my eyes, not because of we are in the same "group", but when I used to sing karaoke with him, I already knew that he sings good. Afters I thought, if he release a CD, it would work for him to be a singer. I had functions with him and heard him sing, he sings really good, out of all the actors, it's hard to find a voice like his. I know that you learned singing from a lot of teachers.

F: only two...

S: Two that are very famous, and his acting too, "A Step Into The Past"...

F: "A Step Into The Past" is my first ancient, my second drama, I really don't know I was doing at that time.

H: It's protential....

S: He has protential..

F: If I rewatch it now, I will have goosebumps. That time I didn't really know anything, everything would reach limit, like too over. Over reactor.

S: Let's not count whether you are hardworking or not, you already knew how to act since birth, unlike me. I don't know how, I need time to work my way up, and improving very slowly, so I need a lot of courses. I think he's like Cecila Cheung, don't know why, just have feeling while acting. I filmed several dramas with him, I can tell that he has protential. I envy him, he doesn't need to do a lot of homework and still can act, but pity me....

F: No, I had to do homework also.

S: My point is, not as much (H: I understand). My homework is as thick as the Yellow Pages, and you might just go home to mark some notes and remember your scripts. Also, he dicusses with me, and work it together. He might say, "mui, this is not good". He would talk to me, but I'm stubborn at times, so I might be saying, "no, I think it's pretty good." He might respond, "No, trust me...." We will discuss about everything, unlike the others who would be angry if someone points out their mistakes. If I can work with him again, I think I'll be happier, because we are a family. Just like those who go , "Hey, how can you do so bad in that scene?" "Oh, sorry, I would try harder" ...like that.

F: There's no pressure between us.

S: Very comfortable. He's a great partner, you can say, that's why I admire him. I hope he can continue to improve. Supporting you all the way!

H: I can just feel that you both are very hardworking to accomplish things that you like. Three people interview, even though I'll miss it, but this month is especially happy. First, I met this friend, Sharon. Second, from Sharon, I met many of her good friends, and realized that there's a lot of love in the industry, not just dramas everyday nonstop. Because of the interviews, I now want to be an actor...

F: Ok, you can.

H: Finally, thank you Lam Fung, Sharon, for being guest host for so many weeks. Bye bye...


TRANSLATIONS: VICKIE. CREDITS: RAYMONDFOREST.COM

*************************
Created at 12:00 AM
*************************

 
About The Beehive

Hi! If you're some lost little bee who stumbled by this blog by accident, don't worry, because we're all friendly people! By "we," I mean myself, Winter_Stargirl, my lovely sister Vickie and all the other little bees, or rather, fans of Raymond Lam that hang around this beehive! We're all about Raymond Lam at this blog, everything from news to pictures to videos! Drooling already? Well wipe it away! There's still heaps to check out!

Welcome to The Beehive!

Updates
 

[THE BEEHIVE FORUM]
{RECRUITING MODS}
Read more here!

Winter_Stargirl: Surprise, surprise! New layout ^^ It's kinda random, but hope you guys still like it! It doesn't particularly match the upcoming celebrations of Christmas and New Year, though; perhaps I can try and make one for Chinese New Year? A gold and red colour scheme?

About him ...

Raymond Lam a shining actor in the Hong Kong Entertainment Industry, under the management of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB). More of his information can be found at online encyclopaedias such as Wikipedia -  have fun reading!

Schedule

| Schedule |
(Last updated: 04/12/2006)

Raymond's work schedule, for those interested in knowing when he'll make public appearances!

Latest information
 

Raymond's new official website: Fung Forever.

Raymond has just wrapped up all filming for 40-episode grand production, Tong Sam Fung Bo (Heart of Greed), co-staring with Linda Chung.

| Click here for more information |
(Last updated: 09/09/2006)

Raymond has begun the filming of another grand production, Sui Yuet Fung Wan (The Drive of Life), with a leading role. The producer is confirmed to be Tommy Leung and he will be co-starring with Charmaine Sheh and Myolie Wu.

| Click here for more information |
(Last updated: 28/09/2006)

Current and Upcoming Series
  • The Master of Tai Chi
  • The New Breath of Love
  • Heart of Greed
  • The Drive of Life

TagBoard

The Beehive thanks ...
Fung's Label, Raymond's previous official website and its webmistress, Sasa, for providing so much of Raymond's news and information. Without FL, many of Raymond's fans would've been like little losties, without any clue as to where to find Raymond's news. FL kept us informed and updated for a total of 2 years. It officially closed on the 21st August 2006, but I would still always remember it.

52raymond.com, also known as the Lam House. It was my source of Raymond's media. The fans there updated new clips or songs of Raymond's very quickly. It was a brilliant forum, a true home to Raymond's fans. It officially closed on the 1st September 2006, but I would still always remember it.

Vickie. She's my beautiful Net friend with a strong command of the Chinese language and very frequently she helps me with translations. She's also excellent when it comes to graphics and even though I haven't actually used any of her graphics in The Beehive, I still thought that it was worth mentioning.

Expectations of fans

If you want to repost any materials from this blog, please remember to credit. Mentioning The Beehive and the name of the translator would be courteous.

Affiliates

Previous Posts

Archive
Credits

Creator Page -> Blog Create

Blogskins
Blogger
Stock.XCHNG

By the way ...

Best viewed 1024 by 768, in Internet Explorer.